FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CTFO Frequently Asked Questions.
These are the latest frequently asked questions for CTFO. They may be slightly outdated, but mostly correct. We have added new pay plan enhancements and products to our company in the last month, so I expect there to be more questions and answers. I hope these help until then. Leave a question in the comments if you don’t see it here. For instance… we have added new Business Builders Packages and a new marketing app, and a new sampling program!
Q. Can I order without saving my information?
A. Of course! CTFO offers 3 types of accounts users can order with.
All 3 Account Types are FREE!
1. Retail Customer – As a Guest/Retail Customer, you don’t have to create an account, but you pay the Retail price instead of the Wholesale price on all items. This option is found when placing an order on the website during the Checkout process.
2. Preferred Customer Account – As a Preferred Customer, you do not earn commissions for referring others, but you still receive the Wholesale prices on all items, and can setup a monthly Autoship order and earn an additional 5% discount. This option is found when placing an order on the website during the Checkout process.
3. Associate Account – As an Associate, you have the ability to earn commissions, you receive Wholesale prices on all items and you can setup a monthly Autoship order and earn an additional 5% discount. This option is found by visiting your enrollers main website and clicking ‘Join Now’ in the top right corner.
Q. Why would someone become a Customer even though it is FREE to become an Associate?
A. CTFO simply offers this option to those who do not want to be in a business but want the amazing CTFO CBD Products. As stated above, a Retail Customer does not create an account and pays Retail Price on all items, while a Preferred Customer does create an account and can setup an autoship.
Q. Why do I see my name multiple times when looking at my Matrix Tree in my back office?
A. This is because of the Profit Sharing Positions (PSPs) you’ve earned by enrolling more than 3 people. A PSP is an additional “income center” that you earn for each person you bring into your team, after your third person. This means, if you’ve personally enrolled 6 people into your team, you’ll have a total of 3 PSPs, in addition to your original position. If you’ve personally enrolled 10 people into your team, you’ll have a total of additional 7 PSPs, and so on.
These are unlimited pay centers, so you will continue earning a PSP every single time you personally enroll another person into your team! Why are these important? They can multiply your Regenerating Matrix Pay income! Each PSP is qualified the same way as your top/main position. This means, you can get paid multiple times on the people under each PSP! To learn more about Profit Sharing Positions, check out your Library Center for a more detailed explanation.
Q. What does it mean to be qualified? Why is this so important?
A. This means you have placed an order with the product price of $47.47 (not including Tax or Shipping & Handling) on your account in the last 31 days. If you are NOT Qualified, you will not receive matrix commissions from your downline (level 2 or below). Don’t worry; you’ll still qualify to receive the 20% Enroller Bonus whenever someone directly under you makes a purchase. And you can turn your qualified status to “YES” by making a qualifying purchase anytime in order to qualify for more of the amazing CTFO compensation plan.
Q. Will I Pass a Drug Test if I Take CBD?
A. We cannot promise this.
1. There is less than 0.2% (.002) THC in all our products. However, there are many different kinds of drug tests, some much more sensitive to trace amounts of substances than others.
2. Of those we know of who have been tested for THC when having taken these products, no one has tested positive, including one airlines pilot who is tested regularly.
3. Most home test kits, and even urine tests, will show no THC when someone has been using our products as suggested. Obviously if someone is taking way more product than suggested, the probability of more THC showing up in their system increases. However, if someone takes a hair follicle test, or other highly intensified drug test, even our products may test positive because there can be trace amounts of THC present.
For this reason, we cannot promise that anyone will pass a drug test when taking our products, even though most will.
Q. Why does CTFO say “Not all CBD products are created equal and we have the Highest Quality”?
A. TOP REASONS WHY CTFO CBD IS THE BEST QUALITY IN THE INDUSTRY
1. More than 67% of the current CBD products on the market that have been tested do NOT contain the amount of CBD or other ingredients that their labels say they do. OURS DO! All our products are manufactured in the USA in a registered GMP facility. GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices and refers to a system of manufacturing practices that is regulated by the U.S. government and guarantees reproducibility of product quality to verifiable specifications. This means that the federal government has verified that you’re getting what you’re paying for because they have confirmed that what’s on our labels is in our products.
2. Our CBD is made from NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREE, CO2 Extracted Hemp Oil using only organic ingredients.
3. The products are manufactured in a cruelty-free facility. No animal testing or abuse is utilized. This is a big issue, especially in the skin care industry.
4. We use only the best, highest quality, purest organic Hemp and we don’t use any high heat processing that reduces the potency or efficacy of the CBD.
5. Our CBD Oil is a combination of both the CBD Isolate (or Extract) along with the Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil. This gives us a much higher potency of CBD Oil while maintaining over 120 other cannabinoids, all of which have additional healing benefits.
6. There are more than 400 phytonutrients that exist in hemp plants. Our extraction technology allows us to extract all of these nutrients, without using any heat or harmful solvents. The result is a whole food with exceptional nutritional qualities, and much more efficient skin and pet care products.
7. With CTFO CBD products, you’re getting the highest quality, purest CBD, plus over 400 other nutrients, in a naturally synergistic, easy-to-use and easy-to-absorb form. These truly are some of the best products on the market.
Q. Who is the manufacturer of CTFO’s CBD Product Line?
A. By contractual agreement, we are not at liberty to say who the manufacturer is. Please rest assured that they are one of the largest manufacturers of these types of products in the country, and their #1 concern is quality. Although they have 4 large facilities and service countries all around the world, they don’t have a call center to handle the onslaught of calls they would receive if we shared their name with our entire field of Associates, so we have agreed not to do that.
Q. Are there Lab results on the Products?
A. Yes, the most recent Lab Results will be posted and are available in your CTFO back office Online Library Center and on the main website.
Q. Where can I find the ingredients?
A. The ingredients are on every label on the bottle. These labels are also located in your back office in the online library – or each label is attached to the item in the shopping cart.
Q. What countries are we in?
A. If you reside in any of these countries/regions you may sign up for an account and/or order product from CTFO.
*Norther Marianas Islands
*US Virgin Islands
*Republic of Ireland
*Canada – NON-CBD PRODUCTS ONLY
We plan to open up in more countries soon. We want to express here that the CBD market is a brand new, emerging market that is experiencing explosive growth. We are in the forefront of that explosion so there are a lot of rules and regulations that are being and will continue to be developed during the foreseeable future.
CTFO will always make sure that we are in full compliance with any and all regulations and requirements in any market in which we sell our products. As we expand our sales areas, and as specific regulations are developed in the various markets we reach, we will always maintain 100% compliance with any and all regulations and requirements in each and every country in which we do business.
Q. Where can I learn about the compensation plan?
A. There are 3 ways to learn about the CTFO Compensation Plan which is located in your back office and on the opportunity page on the website:
1. Compensation Plan Video
2. Compensation Plan Document
3. Compensation Plan Chart
Q. Is 10xPURE Gold better than regular 10xPURE?
A.It depends on what you are wanting to use it for. 10xPURE Gold is formulated with a blend of full-spectrum & isolate oils and is enriched with CBDa which is great for pain & inflammation. However, it has less of the other cannabinoids like CBC, CBN, and CBG. If you are using primarily for sleep, mood enhancement, relieving anxiety, the original formula of 10xPURE is going to be a better fit.
Q. Why did you use MCT oil instead of the hemp seed oil?
A. In CBD products, MCT oil is primarily used as a carrier oil to help improve the effectiveness of CBD. … MCT oil helps to improve the rate of absorption as it does not need stomach acid to be broken down by the body. This helps to maximize the effects of CBD by allowing you to get more out of each serving. After much research, in the patented 10xPURE process it’s been determined that MCT oil creates the highest efficacy regarding making CBD oil hydrophilic. Plus MCT oil is like food for your brain and has been shown to promote better memory and clarity.
Q. Since this product has MCT oil, should someone with a coconut allergy take this product?
A. It depends on the severity of the allergy. Some with a coconut allergy can take MCTs with no problem; however, you should consult your physician or use at your own risk.
*There is PCR Hemp, that is the pure CBD oil. The bottle is 30% MCTs the rest is CBD & 10xPURE Gold. 10xPURE is made up of expanded lauric acid, amino acids, and essential oils. We blend those together and put them through our patented process to expose the molecules and supercharge them with oxygen.